Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from our initial consultation, to the closing deal, and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, We Will:
Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street? Eastern Sierra Realty will assist you in finding out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. Here are some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.Closing Costs to Expect:
Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
Find out how much your closing costs could be.
8 Easy Ways to Boost Your Property's Value and Appeal
1. Paint the Exterior-A fresh coat of paint can give even a relatively new home a much needed facelift, and can often be done for as low as a few thousand dollars. Select a neutral tone that is consistent with other residences in the neighborhood. Also be sure to pay close attention to eaves, gutters, and drains that may also need painting.
2. Complete all needed repairs-To maximize a home's worth, it should be in good condition both inside and out. Don't wait until there is an offer on the home. Hire an inspector now, and fix any and all problems, such as roof deficiencies, leaky plumbing, and electrical concerns.
3.Upgrade front yard landscaping-Curb appeal plays a big role more so than people realize. Potential buyers driving the neighborhood may never call on the For Sale sign, if your home doesn't look appealing from the outside. As well, buyers waiting for their Realtor to show up will often spend a good amount of time critiquing the landscaping while waiting. In addition to purposeful foliage, add landscape lighting and a weather and soil moisture-based landscape irrigation scheduling device to boost value even more.
4. Create a quick kitchen makeover-Kitchens are one of the number one room in the home where you'll get the most bang for your remodeling buck. Countertops and appliances are the quickest fix, as are faucets, fixtures, door knobs and other easily changed items that can have a large impact on the space.
5. Think spa, not bathroom-The master bath is an important factor in a home's worth. Think spa, or private sanctuary, where the master bath is concerned. A space meant to be relaxing, rejuvenating, and more. Give buyers something to be exited about with upgraded faucets, fixtures, lighting, cabinetry, mirrors, and the like. Then dress it up with plants, candles, and other inexpensive, high impact decor.
6. Install soft and hard window treatments-There's nothing more boring than a plain window. Take advantage of this easy opportunity to give the home's interior design more impact, while also increasing the home's actual worth. In addition to "hard' treatments such as blinds and shutters that offer privacy, also add soft treatments hung from decorative fixtures, which can alter the appeal of a room entirely. Look to a professional to ensure the best outcome.
7. Replace carpet rather than just cleaning-Rather than simply steam cleaning old, used carpet, replace it with fresh, neutral-toned carpet with an upgraded pad for an extra luxurious feel. Spending the extra money on new carpet will really make your home stand out from the crowd, in sight, feel, and even smell.
8. Don't overlook your closets-The better organized a closet, the larger it appears and the better it reflects on a home overall. Now is the time to box up those unwanted clothes and shoes and donate them to charity. Then invest in a closet organization system-either by a professional or self-installed. And, of course, remember to remove all clutter from your home and clean until everything sparkles!
For more tips on how to boost your home's value and appeal, please contact us using the form below.